Date: November 21, 2015 (Saturday)
Time: 07:00pm – 10:00pm
Venue: Y Theatre, Youth Square, 238 Chai Wan Rd., Chai Wan
- A music event with perfect music performance, meaningful charity involvement, and music therapy illustration.
- Event Host – Patriopia, the Band
A number of successful elites from different professions in Hong Kong with the strong passion for music have converged and formed this unique group.
- Organizer – The AnAn Int’l Edu. Foundation of HK
A Hong Kong Government approved charitable organization devotes to serve the autistics and their families by rehabilitation, education and community advocacy work.
- Music Therapist – Cat CHAU
Experienced and professional Music Therapist who is going to show you how music, a healing implement for centuries, advances rehabilitation and personal quality of life.
- Let’s come and join us on this unique and exquisite Saturday night!
- Please feel free to contact Ms. Mott Fong at 2596-0777 or email@example.com for donation, tickets, or enquiries.